Palm Springs 3m x 6m EZ Pop-Up Gazebo with Sides - WhiteCart
Palm Springs 3m x 6m EZ Pop-Up Gazebo with Sides - White
Being sheltered from the weather, be it hot or cold is of the utmost importance and our latest range has been developed and manufactured with flexibility and durability in mind. They are ideal for many uses ranging from leisure and sports to corporate occasions.
Assembly in a matter of minutes means you will never get caught out, plus with it being one of the most portable gazebos on the market, you can take your pop-up gazebo anywhere!
- Picnics and parties
- Fairs and festivals
- Arts and crafts festivals
- Sporting events, camping and beach outings
- Corporate and school events
- Fair, flea market and street vendors
- Birthday and anniversary parties
- Backyard barbecues and picnics
- Yard and garage sales
- Special occasions
- 3m x 6m (10ft x 20ft)
- Steel powder coated frame
- Top stays attached to frame
- Steel frame with steel cross ribs - strong yet lighter than average
- Strong 180G/M2 polyester fabric
- Includes cover/carry bag
- 3 walls with large pane windows for maximum light and viewing
- 3 walls with hook and loop attachments and full length zips for opening
- Comes with ropes and stakes for added stability
- Brand new
- Colour: White
- Maximum height: 256cm (100.78")
- Entrance Height: 200cm (78.74")
- Net Weight : 32.5Kgs
- Brand: Palm Springs
- 3m x 6m Pop-Up Gazebo - White
- 3 solid side walls with zips
- 3 walls with windows
- Instruction manual
Please note as with all products of this type it is not recommended to be left up in the wind or extreme weather. We advise customers NEVER to leave them up overnight, particularly with the roof and side panels on when gust of winds can damage them. Only Online cannot be responsible for such damage.
Ampi in Melbourne Victoria
We used the product for outdoor entertaining to shield us from the wind, sun and rain. The product is very good however the walls do not fit adequately and make the product look poor when fully assembled. Although it is water resistant it certainly is not water proof.
Old Man in Sydney
Ropes & pegs could be a heavier grade.
Garry in Sydney
I am using it to store a car and works well
Peter in Victoria
We have a large backyard(100') so the Gazebo fits quite comfortably in it. We entertain a lot so this is quite convenient and easy to set up. Its versatility is great. You can use all the sides some of the sides or none depending on the weather and type of function.
Beewise in Melbourne
We use it for outdoor dining at our country getaway.
Shazzy in Parkdale. Vic
We used the product at our daughters engagement party.We didnt need to use the sides as it was a sunny day but it is great they can be added if need be.It looked attractive and kept the sun off during the day and when night fell all the fairy lights were turned on and it looked lovely.Not sure how waterproof it is as we have not used it in the rain.
Charlie in Perth
The instructions were basic definatly inadequate, my dad and I ended up breaking 3 bars by following the directions... When we threw them away and figured it out together it was a piece of cake to put up and down, if not for the instructions would have given the product 4 stars
Party Animal in Crookwell
Great for backyard parties
SHREDDER in ADELAIDE
SIMPLE DESIGN AND EASY TO USE.